Greater Victoria Real Estate Listing & Sales Activity
From January 28 - February 04, 2012
"The View into Gonzales Bay From Harling Point in Victoria, BC
It is a Pfanntastic Place to call Home."
Every Week Peter and Linda Pfann take a quick reading of the Greater Victoria Real Estate Market (based on MLS information) for you. Below is our overview of the Victoria Real Estate Market over the past week.
The Vancouver Island BC Communities and Areas included in this Greater Victoria Real Estate Snapshot are:
Victoria, Saanich (East and West), Central Saanich, North Saanich, Sidney, Oak Bay, Esquimalt, View Royal, Highlands, Langford, Colwood, Metchosin, Sooke, Malahat.
If you would like to receive regular updates about real estate activity in your area, or the area you would like to move to, please use our Free Victoria Homes Now Tool that offers you to receive highly personalized and detailed property and statistical information at your fingertips.
All the Snow is Gone in Greater Victoria, and with the emerging flower bulbs starting to show out of the ground, we are also starting to see slightly more For Sale Signs all over Greater Victoria.
We feel that there is a solid and good start to the new year, and although it is to early know how this real estate year in Greater Victoria will turn out, early signs are that the general public feels that with the lower prices, low interest rates and good supply, that the time has come to take advantage of some of the Pfanntastic Real Estate Opportunities available in the market place in Greater Victoria.
Personally we have seen drastic increase of interest in our listings and sold one of our Victoria listings this past week. Further confirming a slowly improving and strengthening of our marketplace in Greater Victoria, for most areas and property types in and around the lower Vancouver Island region.
We also offer the Greater Victoria area, single family home market place reports for each community in and around Victoria. (you can read these reports here).
In short, dependent what your plans are with your real estate decisions, it is very important to consult with your trusted real estate expert to develop a strategy that will optimize your options and opprtunities. (we would like to apply to become your trusted expert).
We continue to point out in our weekly review.......120 Price Changes in one week,(read mostly price reductions).
"Deciding on The Right Asking Price is by far the most important decision sellers make to assist the sale of their property and why properties are Selling"
"(or why they are not selling)."
- It is our experience, that if sellers want to sell their property in this still softer and more fragile market, our best advise to potential home sellers is to trust your agent and the price recommendations they offer you based on their comprehensive market value evaluation.
- If you need a 2nd opinion, please do not hesitate to contact Peter and Linda Pfann, and it will be our pleasure to complete either a summary evaluation for you (see below) or provide our 60+ page, complete evaluation report which also includes our suggestions for optimizing the marketing results for your property.
Notes on our Weekly Review statistical information:
- If The Number of Properties Removed from the Market Exceeds the New Inventory for a longer period of time (3-4+ months) the market is active, and prices will level and eventually increase.
- When The Number of Properties Added to the Inventory Exceeds the Number of Properties Removed from the inventory for a longer period of time (3-4+ months), the market is slowing down and prices will remain level or likely reduce.
- Monitor our Victoria Real Estate Daily Market Watch over a period of time and you can easily see how the Victoria Real Estate Market is progressing.
- As always it is nearly impossible to apply the generalities of the entire market place to your particular personal situation, we encourage you to always best to consult with your local real estate specialist (in Greater Victoria that would be Peter and Linda Pfann off course). It would be our pleasure and privilege to review and discuss all your plans, dreams and options, in total confidence and without obligations.
Planning to buy, sell, upgrade, downsize, invest in real estate or relocate to Greater Victoria, and need information about your present or new area of choice?....... No Problem.
Peter and Linda Pfann now offer a FREE Pfanntastic Internet Service, keeping you informed about Greater Victoria Market Activity, including New Listings & Value Estimates, This absolutely Free no hassle service is completely customized to your specific requirements.
We call it: Victoria Homes Now, and this amazing little tool will ask you a few questions, and provides you with an updated snapshot of the property type(s), location (s) and real estate market activity as per your requirements.
The Pfanntastic Victoria Homes Now Service is Free, The Information is Invaluable,
Greater Victoria Real Estate Listing & Sales Activity January 28 - Febuary 04, 2012