3 weeks into the New Year, and how is Your Life in the Fast Lane?
It would appear that only a few days ago we where all excited about the New Year, and all had a variety of plans, commitments and resolutions......
Well now that the year is about 3 weeks old, are you still on track? Are your New years resolutions starting to pay off, are your plans implemented and how about those commitments to friends, family and other loved ones.....?
To be honest, we are not much on Resolutions, (at least not for the New Year) we typically just set out a plan, and get to work on it, individually or together....
However, this past December and due to a challenge we participated in our Active Rain Blogging Community, we did set out to get going on a number of commitments and plans both personal and business related.
- We decided it is time to refresh our Web Presence, and have committed to have our new Website on Line by the end of this month
- We decided to stay in touch better with our on and off line clients, and as such are now using Happy Grasshopper, it offers a fun and exciting way to stay in touch and is already being well received after the first email.
- Linda wanted to work on her administrative skills, and just Completed a one Week (very good) Assistant Course from Professional Real Estate Assistant Training (www.pratraining.com) in Vancouver, BC. Good for you Linda, I am very proud of you..... and thank you Nina Campbell (604)-209-1225, you are a Pfanntastic Teacher and Friend.
- We are moving forward with getting 6 New Community Blogs up and running over the next 4 to 6 weeks, and we are very excited about the ways we will use these, and enhance our services to the communities and clients. We have reserved the URL's, and have started to create the designs and content concepts.
- We are also moving forward with Creating 2 new specialty Blogs for 2 specific Target Markets we want to focus on for the next years. We will launch these also over the next 6 weeks.
- We have also decided we needed to get back to using regular mailings from time again to our Off Line Data Base, and as such have created and ordered a series of Pfunny postcards from Flashcards.
- We feel we are on track to get all our plans implemented over the next few weeks and we will hit the market running, when the Spring Market takes off....
- As we know when the flowers come out of the ground, so do the For Sale signs...
So let me ask you one more time.....how is Your Life in the Fast Lane?