The Perfect Holidays Gifts, "Made With Love".
Although the Holiday Season is synonymous to “gift-giving,” it doesn’t mean that is has to be an “expensive gift-giving”.
For those who are tight on budget (and who isn't) but would want to share something to the special people around them, there are many inexpensive but great handmade gifts that would definitely put a smile on your recipient’s lips.
Maximize your creativity
Indeed, Christmas, rekindles love, resurgence, and hope of people regardless of age, gender, or race.
Aside from sharing love to the ones around you, the Year End Holidays are also the perfect time to be creative and be resourceful.
Since everyone (except for that big lottery winner) is on a tight budget, visiting stores and shop for sales or bazaars can definitely help you find inexpensive gifts to give out.
You can also create the Perfect Gifts, homemade and handmade gifts using (in)expensive materials. Here’s a short list of classy yet inexpensive gift items you can give out in any special occasion and specially this Holiday Season:
- Personalized items.
- These are probably the most popular inexpensive handmade gifts of all times. Personalizing something like a recipe book for those who love cooking, a sketchpad for those who love drawing and sketching, a scrapbook for those who are fond of collecting and immortalizing memories, a notepad or journal for those who are inclined to writing, a photo album for those who love to keep photos, and the list goes on. Personalized items are inexpensive Christmas gifts because all you have to do is look for materials you can recycle. After recycling these items, you can add personal touches to it and give it away as a nice present.
- Custom and handmade stationeries.
- Combine unused ordinary envelopes, colorful bond papers, and unique specialty papers and you can create a custom-made stationary perfect for your recipient. You can also use colored pencils, watercolors, and glitters to decorate your special stationary. You may even put shiny glitters and even put your recipient's favorite scent to it to make sure that he or she will really like it.
- Sweets and treats.
- Cookies, chocolate treats, and sweet breads are surefire gift hits. If you can bake these goodies, you can save money compared to buying them. You can even warp these yourself by using nice jars and boxes, by collecting nice and colorful gift wrappers or by tying them up with used ribbons, and laces.
- Handmade or decorated ceramics, glasses, figurines, and cloth items.
- If you have an artistic knack, buy a plain set of white ceramic figurines, clear glasses or mugs and decorate them. By using a bottle of ceramic paint, you can decorate or color by hand the figurine. You can also draw season-inspired themes on clear glasses to make them extraordinary or you can buy a simple set of fabric paint to decorate mugs, shirts, and small cloth items.
- Homemade bath oils and perfumes.
- These also make the ideal handmade gift if you are into mixing fragrances. To save some money, try buying a large amount of perfume ingredients and create special fragrances, perfume or bath oil for your recipients. You can also purchase individual mini-bottles to put these pampering products in. If you do this, you can calculate and manipulate the amount of you can put in each bottles so you can give it to more people.
Peter and Linda Pfann, Specialize in assisting the 50+ and their loved ones with all their real estate (and related matters) in and around Greater Victoria BC, Canada and we pride ourselves with having compiled, researched and gained access to the best possible networks and resources benefiting Boomers and Seniors living in or planning to move to Greater Victoria.
This Information was provided to you compliments of Victoria BC Realtors, "Peter and Linda Pfann", Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)®. CPCAs are committed to providing exceptional service, and have supplemented their professional training by learning about the unique and changing needs of the 50+ population.
Make sure that the professionals serving you have taken the time and made the commitment to learn more about YOU! To find CPCAs in good standing in your area, go to www.CPCAcanada.com. www.pfanntastic.com and www.victoriasm.com. To Find additional Victoria, BC, Canada, Senior Focused Resources, please visit "The Elder Friendly Community Network"
To Find out how we serve Greater Victoria Boomers and Seniors and their families with their real estate plans and needs in and around Greater Victoria BC, please call Peter and Linda Pfann in Victoria BC, Canada at (250)-213-9490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.