The Road to Real Estate Recovery in Victoria and BC
For the past few days we have talked and reported much about the need to find solutions opportunities and a shift in momentum and perception about real estate, the economy and society in general in and around Victoria BC
As if we had timed it,.... Today we did a short quick review of some of the news (yes we used the regular media) and guess what;
Here are a few very exciting and good news reports for Victoria and BC that just jumped out at us:
- A $ 180,000,000 (180 million) Social and Affordable Housing initiative for the next 3 years shared between Federal, Provincial and some Municipal funding.
- this will generate a very impressive amount of solid jobs, and economic stimulation,
- provide much needed affordable house for those that need it the most.
- Upgrade social housing inventory and quality of living for thousands of people.
- Reduce homelessness from our community and increase the wellbeing and pride in Victoria
- The Removal of the Johnson St. Rail Bridge is nearing the stage of being awarded (the 1st. stage of the replacement and improvements for the New Bridge worth over $ 77 Million Dollars
- This essential infrastructure project needs to get going to provide employment, stability and continued access to all parts of our Greater Victoria Region.
- A $ 40,000,000 (40 million) support package over 30 years for the BC and largely Victoria Ship building Industry to compete for a $ 35 Billion (with a B) shipping contract that is to be announced soon from the Federal Government.
- The Potential for Victoria Ship Yards to be awarded substantial parts of the 35 billion (yes a B) contract in Canadian Navy and Coast Guard Vessels,
- This is the largest Federal ship building initiative ever.
- The Economic impact of this contract would be huge for all of the BC lower Vancouver Island, Victoria and Lower Mainland Regions.
- With all this extra employment, economic activity and growth, the Victoria Real Estate Recovery will be not just a possibility, but a reality that is inevitable and sure to offer opportunity and prosperity for many savvy ant well timed investors and the Greater Victoria Community at large.
So if our Tally is correct, Victoria is looking at either committed and or potential economic stimulation and benefits of between $ 117,000,000 on the low side and in to the Big Billions on the high side in economic expansion and spending......
We would suggest that our Victoria Economic Road to Recovery has just started, and that the Real Estate Recovery in Victoria is Pfanntastic Opportunity that is very much a reality right now!!!.....
If you want to "Join the Victoria Real Estate Recovery Opportunity " and are considering to buy, sell, downsize, invest in or relocate to real estate in and around Greater Victoria, and want to know more about your area of choice, we also offer a Pfanntastic Web based Tool, that will keep you informed about Market activity (new listings, sales and adjustments) stats, graphs and a variety of additional handy tools for your benefit.
We call it Victoria Market Snapshot, and this amazing little tool will ask you a few questions, and will then provide you with a regular snapshot of the properties location (s) and activity by emailing you an instant access link to your FREE & totally personalized tool.
This Pfanntastic Market Snapshot Service is Free, the information is Invaluable, and will provide great insight and assistance in achieving your real estate objectives.
Be sure to check it out. Click Here For Access to all the MLS listings in Greater Victoria, BC Canada,