10 +1 Signs That It "Might" Be Time To Sell Your Home
1. When you first bought your house, you lived in the country. Now that same house is part of the city core.
2. You can't get anything repaired because "they stopped making "those" parts years ago."
3. The swing set in the backyard has sprouted roots.
4. The plumber's phone is on your speed dial, and.......Your phone number is on your plumber's speed dial.
5. You wear a winter coat inside from October till May to keep the hydro bill down.
6. All the children's rooms are now "guest" bedrooms.
7. You haven't visited the other half of the house in six months.
8. You have to move the furniture to see the carpet's original color.
9. Your bathroom is decorated in avocado green -- from the first time it was in style.
10. You can't make any improvements to the exterior of your home without getting approval from the "Board of Historic Monuments."
11. A Trip to the Basement is now something you dread, and avoid as much as possible.
Okay, we tried to be a little tongue in cheek, and have a little fun with some of the reasons, and we promise to keep our day job and won't try to become entertainers, however if you find one of the above to touch a nerve and be a little to close to reality.
It may be time to have a chat with your Friends in Real Estate, Contact Peter and Linda Pfann and lets chat about all your options, including ways to stay in your own home, and or review all other options.
Peter and Linda Pfann, Specialize in assisting the 50+ and their loved ones with all their real estate (and related matters) in and around Greater Victoria BC, Canada and we pride ourselves with having compiled, researched and gained access to the best possible networks and resources benefiting Boomers and Seniors living in or planning to move to Greater Victoria.
This Information was provided to you compliments of Victoria BC Realtors, "Peter and Linda Pfann", Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)®. CPCAs are committed to providing exceptional service, and have supplemented their professional training by learning about the unique and changing needs of the 50+ population.
Make sure that the professionals serving you have taken the time and made the commitment to learn more about YOU! To find CPCAs in good standing in your area, go to www.CPCAcanada.com. or www.pfanntastic.com and www.victoriasm.com. To Find additional Victoria, BC, Canada, Senior Focused Resources, please visit "The Elder Friendly Community Network"
To Find out how we serve Greater Victoria Boomers and Seniors and their families with their real estate plans and needs in and around Greater Victoria BC, please call Peter and Linda Pfann in Victoria BC, Canada at (250)-213-9490 or email@example.com.