Pfanntastic Home Buyers Handbook Chapter 11
Congratulations, You Are Removing The Conditions, and Will Proceed to Buy Your New Home
- A broad overview in buying your 1st. Home
- Location, is Everything
- Selecting a Realtor
- Preparing to View Homes
- Watching the Market
- Financing Options
- Finding A Lender
- Getting (Pre) Approved for a Mortgage
- Making and Offer
- Making an Offer in Different Conditions
- From Contract to Closing the Deal
- Working on the Subject to Financing Condition
- Working on the Subject to Home Inspection Condition
- Working on the Subject to Title Documentation Condition
- Working on the Subject to Seller Disclosure Documentation
- Working on Obtaining Property Insurance
- Working on Reviewing and Approving the Strata Documents
- Working on New Home Specifications and Building Contracts.
- When to Walk Away
Please review the previous chapters for more details in our Pfanntastic Home Buyer Handbook Series, and or contact Peter of Linda Pfann.
Congratulations, You are Removing the Conditions, and will proceed to Buy Your New Home,
Wow, in your journey from thinking about buying a home till today it may have all seem a bit abstract, even surreal, but today is a big day, today you are removing all or the last remaining Conditions (Subject To Clauses) from your agreement to buy your new Greater Victoria Home......... Congratulations.
You can and should be proud of yourself, only a few short weeks ago buying a home was a concept, a dream, with all kinds of unknown and or unfamiliar territory to uncover and learn about, and in just a very short time, not only have you learned a whole new language, with strange terms like D.O.M., (Days On Market) $/psqft. (Dollar Per Square Foot) and have filtered out you new home amongst thousands of available options and choices.
In addition you reviewed, read and dealt with hundreds of pieces of papers, way to many questions about all kinds of stuff that you wonder why it was all so important, and having to make way more choices and decisions over this very short period of time than you recall making in tha past 20 years combined........ you have come a long way, so yes a little celebration is called for........ Good for you, you are now (after removing these final conditions have been removed and submitting your deposit cheque to be put in trust for you) the owner "in waiting" for your new home....... It is a Pfanntastic Day.
The actual process of removing "the subject to"s" is relatively simple, Peter and Linda will prepare the required paperwork, that will (in writing) remove and call fulfilled any and all of the subject to clauses remaining in the contract. We then meet with you and review the paperwork and any questions you may have, sign off on the subject removal(s) and at the same time we will likely also collect your deposit monies in the form of a money order or certified cheque. The monies will be placed in trust and form part of the purchase price of you home. Please be aware that cheque is actually cashed and funds will need to be available to be deposited in our trust account.
Okay party is over, back to work, in fact some of the real work is now just beginning. For you as the home buyer there will be plenty of things to do, people to talk to, activities to complete and papers to sign and deal with. The time between you actually knowing that you have bought your new Pfanntastic Greater Victoria Home and your actual moving date can be very busy and potentially stressful.
Not to worry, Peter and Linda Pfann are here for you not just as your Realtors, but also as your Moving Consultants....... No, we do not actually do the moving for you but we do have a number of FREE and very useful tools and information for you that should avoid any and all complications and make the move to your new home a Pfanntastic experience. In short it is all about preparation and implementation of a few relatively straight forward plans and systems to make sure everything is done, when they need to get done, so that by the time your moving date comes around thee is nothing left to do but enjoy that part of the journey in to your new home.
Here is a short overview of some of the tools and services we have available for you in order to make the move to your new home as simple and convenient as possible.
- Guide to a Pfanntastic Move. also referred to as our 6 weeks to s smooth move kit, in this 60+ page Free report we guide you to each and every step of your upcoming move into or around Greater Victoria, set up as a daily and weekly activities and tips and tricks guide to ensure that each and every step of the move is looked after, with contact information to most if not all of your typical utilities, services, resources and information, weekly planners, short cuts, and lots of suggestions that could save you lots of time money and energy.
- Garage Sale Kit, Many times in the process of moving, you find out that you may have a hole bunch of things that you really do not want to move to your new home. Our Garage Sale Kit may be just the right tool for you, as the name says it is a garage sale kit with lots of tips and tricks to hold a very successful garage sale, and comes with all kinds of ready to use templates for signs, price tags, (in print and on CD) and for those moving locally we also offer our Trailer, Dolly, Tables, Tarps etc. so that you can be ready for the best garage sale ever.
- The FREE use of our enclosed 6x6x10 Pfanntastic Moving Trailer, regardless if it is for a complete local move or just for moving or storing a few items, our Trailer is just about perfect for both, and if you do not have a vehicle to haul the trailer, we will gladly move it for you..... We drop it off, you load it, we move it to your new destination and you unload the trailer at your convenience and once you all done with it, we pick it up.
- Boxes and wrapping materials, we typically have a good supply of boxes and wrapping materials available for your use (we will also collect them back from you once you are done with them, this way we recycle them for the next users.
If you and or anyone you know would benefit for the above outlined services, as part of our complete home buyer and home seller service, please contact Peter and Linda Pfann, at (250) 213 9490 or email us, and it would be our pleasure to make these services available to those that need them.
We hope these extra services Peter and Linda Pfann have put together for you will make your move that much easier and enjoyable. However much of the practical work will still need to be completed by you and your family over the next days and weeks, in our next chapter we will provide with a summary of the typical activities and events that will take place between the time that you know you have bought a home and your actual moving date.
There is much ground still to cover but You are in the "Home Stretch" and rest assured we will not disappear in to the Victoria sunset, until you have moved in and are completely comfortable that all the details of your move have all been looked after.
Peter and Linda Pfann are here to assist, guide and consult with you to ensure that your best interest are protected, please contact us with any and all questions or concerns so that we be able to avoid any nasty surprises for you.
As always, if you have any questions, concerns or would like to explore your options, be sure to Talk To Peter or Linda Pfann, we will ensure that our 25+ years of client focused results will benefit you. Visit our Website for additional resources www.pfanntastic.com